May 17, 2011

Drama At The Love & Hip Hop Reunion

So hopefully you all watched the reunion show for Love & Hip Hop because I sure did!! The ladies all looked good but you know I have to make a few notes about a couple of them. Why was Somaya's bangs cut so high, like seriously. If you look at Emily's bangs, who is sitting right next to her on the show, then you can definitely see the difference. Peep the pic to the right.  I have this thing that if you bangs are cut above the eyebrow then they were cut wrong.

Then we have Chrissy who is my favorite on the show. She needed the bottoms of her LouBous painted again because they were a little wore out! She looked GREAT but I couldn't believe she had the nerve to wear those shoes. I have the pic of her wore out LouBous to the Left. Of course there was discussion about the proposal and to not much suprise there isn't a date set yet. Now Jimmy's mom, Nancy, is off the chain and I would not be able to deal with her. She needs to let her son go and realize that he is going to settle down one day. Nancy makes my blood boil everytime she speaks!!!

Also discussed on the Reunion show were the beef between Olivia and Somaya's managers and it seems like that drama is still going on. Emily talks about her and Fab. She says that nothing changed after the show and pretty much she is not claiming him since he isn't claiming her. Go Emily!!!!

The Reunion Show was good and I am anxious for Season 2. I'm hoping that Jim and Chrissy start their wedding planning, I want Emily to start dating, Somaya should not be on the show, and I want to see where Olivia's career will take her. I will definitely keep you all posted on airing and when the new season will start.

1 comment:

  1. I got to watch VH1's Love and Hip Hop and I am sad that the show has ended. Good thing though they will be coming out with season two! I watched the drama unfold thanks to HD since I subscribe to DISH Network. As a DISH employee I can tell you that DISH even offers HD Free for Life as a qualified customer. Go to www.dishnetwork.com for more info.

    ReplyDelete