September 26, 2011

Real Housewives of Atlanta Is Coming Back

     Season 4 of the RHOA is set to come back on November 6 and when I say it's going to be some drama, IT'S GOING TO BE SOME DRAMA!!

The entire cast is coming back with the addition of 1 more... Marlo Hampton. She is a stylist and is currently dating NFL player,Charles Grant who was allegedly dating NeNe some time ago. Also this chick has been in trouble with the laws numerous time; I'm talking about aggravated assault, battery and some other crimes.

On this season of RHOA we will see some of the ladies setting out on new business ventures, family issues, child support summons, and of course fighting between a couple of the ladies.

I cannot wait because I know they are bringing it... BBW watch out because I think this season of RHOA might be a little more drama-filled.

Check out this trailer of Season 4:

No comments:

Post a Comment