March 16, 2011

Carmelo Anthony has a LOVE CHILD! Yes Indeed

A lot of people say that basketball players are ALL THE SAME!! All they are good for is cheating on their women and messing around with different woment. Well when I seen Carmelo and LaLa's relationship I honestly thought he was different, but I was wrong! He is just was the typical basketball player is. Carmelo has a Love Child and the baby is 11 months old. LaLa allegedly gave Carmelo an ultimatum: he had to marry her or she would cause a messy breakup. What's sad about this story is that LaLa actually married the guy "knowing" he cheated on her and got another woman pregnant. I really like LaLa and I though she was better than that but I guess not!! Can we say GoldDigger! I am definitely going to keep you guys updated with this story.





Dang I am so upset with this couple!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment