March 8, 2011

Bobbi Christina Snorting Cocaine... WOW!!

Bobbi Christina, daughter of Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston, was snorting cocaine and someone took pictures of this. Now, Bobbi Christina is saying the pictures are not of her but someone who she knows and that looks her her...hmmmmm mmmmm. Well if you look at the pics it looks just like her so I really don't know why she is lying. Most people don't know this, but in 2008 Bobbi was admitted into a psych ward for trying to stab her mother, Whitney Houston, and then cutting herself as a result - that alone tells you the girl has some problems. But in all fairness who wouldn't have problems being the daughter of 2 of the most known drug addicts in entertainment business. In my opinion, I think the poor girl probably has some of that cocaine left in her and that's why she is snorting the coke now LoL!! But for real my heart goes out to her and I hope she pulls it together.

Look @ the pics and tell me if you think it's her... I sure do!!



1 comment:

  1. this poor girl is the splitting image of her daddy, poor thing. i don't know what to say. well maybe i do, so what! would we expect any more from her based on what she spawned from. :-/

    ReplyDelete