July 31, 2011

Guess Who Is Pregnant?!

There were rumors that Fantasia was pregnant and I was really praying that if it were true, then not by that Antwaun dude. Well I guess my praying didn't work because she is indeed preggo and the child is with Antwaun.

If you don't know the deets on Fantasia and Antwaun, let me break it down for you real fast...
Fanny met Antwaun at a mobile phone store (his place of employment) and started to date him. Come to find out the dude was still married and supposedly Fantasia knew about it. The wife tried to sue Fantasia and all of the stress/drama led Fantasia to a near suicide attempt. Fantasia claimed she was done with him but obviously not because the fool is pregnant with his child.

I wish you luck Fanny and I hope you know what you are doing... MMMmmm!

Check out this clip of her announcing her pregnancy at a show:

No comments:

Post a Comment