June 1, 2011

Did Ya'll Catch the Premiere of Basketball Wives?!?!

  So I watched the premiere of Basketball Wives along with 3.5 million other viewers and once again the ladies did not fail me! There was tons of drama and plenty of bashing. In case you missed it let me give you the run down! Tami and Evelyn still have their drama going on from the Reunion show and now Evelyn is trying to make T-Shirts from her so called trademark "You're a Non M*Fing Factor." Now when Tami heard about these T-Shirts it ran her HOT and rightfully so. Evelyn is so grimy and has no morals or integrity. But I will say that she is definitely a hustler! To make T-Shirts that have a negative meaning about another woman and not care because you are so focused on money, oh yeah you are a hustler in my book! With all that being said, Tami is pursuing a lawsuit because of the shirts. Also on the show Jennifer has moved into her own place because Eric Williams sold their condo. Royce is still talking ish about Evelyn and I am pretty sure their drama is still going on! The newbie, Meeka, is falling in the circle of Shaunie, Jenn, and Evelyn and I am waiting to see what fights she stirs up... she looks messy to me.

Make sure you catch Basketball Wives every Monday 7pm CST. Episode 2 will feature Suzie coming back to the circle and also drama sparks between Tami and Meeka!

Also I have a clip of Royce and Tami bashing Evelyn... It's pretty funny!



No comments:

Post a Comment