April 9, 2011

Natalie Nunn and Amber Rose - TWITTER WAR!

There was serious Twitter Beef going on between Natalie Nunn and Amber Rose for the last couple of days.
Allegedly, Amber Rose is trying to make a cameo on the Bad Girls Club and that sent Natalie bananas, since she claims to Run BGC! Amber is currently in Barbados trying to put in work to be on the show and this was told to Natalie by some of the producers. Natalie starts tweeting about Amber is fake and how she used to date Wiz Khalifa before Amber. Natalie also goes in on how Amber was trying to befriend but only was doing it for intentions on making an appearance on the show. After going hard on Amber in tweets she starts to post pics of her and Amber and also pics of her and Wiz. I guess this was a way of showing everyone that Amber was riding her coattail and that she really did have a thing with Wiz. After all of the back-and-forth tweets Amber decides to play the nice role and tweets that she will be "praying for Natalie." You guys have  got to read the tweets, they are pretty funny!!! That Natalie is a MESS!!!!



natalie nunn
Only reason ppl know who amber "ROSE" is cause of kanye... If it wasn't for him the world would only know ur "FLOWER" stripper
»
natalie nunn
Ur a fake... Been in my face tryin to be coool
 
vonhb.jpg
 
natalie nunn
2 steps behind me... How do I taste ahhahah keep up
 
 
 
Amber Rose
@ Oh & I know where u live too I'll send u pretty roses from Wiz & I 2 let u know you'll be ok. Enjoy ur time in houston :-)
»
Amber Rose
Hey @ I'll pray for u girl u obviously have Psychological & Insecurity issues. U wanted some shine from my page u got it.
»
Amber Rose
Imma keep it cute and lady like twitfam Good Morning Love u guys :-)
 
natalie nunn
So happy I can get these fakes to show their true colors!! bullshit hahah tennis ball head hahahahah
 
natalie nunn
Thanks for confirming ur a twitter stalker... And like I said ur two steps behind me keep up I was just there! Houstonnnnn
 
Amber Rose
Hahaha u talked all that s# and ur not even coming to Barbados???
 

Amber Rose
I can't wait for tmrw!!! Talk is cheap Real Women move in silence.


Amber Rose
Every1 is some1's Sloppy seconds if ur not a virgin & every woman is beautiful in their own way so stop being evil & compliment each other.

Amber Rose
Girls, we need to stop being so mean spirited towards each other it's really sad.


Amber Rose
I Love that most of my supporters are girls! We need to stick together. Boys definitely do.
 
 
natalie nunn
NOW U OUT THERE IN BARBADOS TRYING TO GET ON THE NEW SEASON OF BAD GIRLS CLUB 7... WHILE THEY ON THEY'RE VACATION ..
»
natalie nunn
FAKE ASS BITCHES ... BITCH U WERE STEADY TEXTING ME TRYING TO BE COOL... THEN JUST LIKE THE HOE U ARE BOPPIN ... FALL BACK
»
natalie nunn
AND YEA UR EXACTLY RIGHT... U CAN ROLE PLAY MISS NICE GIRL... I'LL BEEEEEE THE BAD GIRL SO U CAN HAVE EVERY1 POINTING AT ME " BAD GIRL"
»
natalie nunn
At the end of the day... my question for u is.. WHAT DO YOU DO? WHAT AM I GIVING COMPLIMENTS ON??
»
natalie nunn
LET'S ALL GET ALONG... HAHA... THATS THAT FAKE HOLLYWOOD SHIT... NOT REALISTIC...
 
 
They are a mess, aren't they?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment